Second World Climate Conference
The second World Climate Conference was held in Geneva. The Ministerial Declaration did not offer a high level of commitment but did state that climate change was a global problem of unique character for which a global response was required. The same year the first Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was issued.
Live from Copenhagen
- CoolPlanet2009 team visit COP15
- Melting ice sculptures symbolizing climate change
- Save Copenhagen: Real Deal Now!
- Earth hour today! Don’t forget!
- Exclusive meeting with Al Gore
- Magnus the Lucia bride from Commute Greener
- Earth is calling – Enjoy a COP15 meal
- Tutu demanding climate aid to developing countries
- ”What do we want? Climate justice!”
- Sunday 13: Desmond Tutu at the City Hall Square