Road to Copenhagen
Road to Copenhagen is a unique politically endorsed initiative, chaired by Margot Wallström, Mary Robinson and Gro Harlem Brundtland. Road to Copenhagen gives you the chance to directly influence the UN negotiations on the International Climate Change Agreement for the post-2012 period to be agreed in Copenhagen in 2009. The initiative broadens the negotiations from the traditional and often closed, government-to-government negotiations to give a voice to business, legislators, academics and civil society, all of whom have a critical role in delivering a low carbon society.
Live from Copenhagen
- CoolPlanet2009 team visit COP15
- Melting ice sculptures symbolizing climate change
- Save Copenhagen: Real Deal Now!
- Earth hour today! Don’t forget!
- Exclusive meeting with Al Gore
- Magnus the Lucia bride from Commute Greener
- Earth is calling – Enjoy a COP15 meal
- Tutu demanding climate aid to developing countries
- ”What do we want? Climate justice!”
- Sunday 13: Desmond Tutu at the City Hall Square